Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Where Did The Time Go?

I am excited to start blogging again.  My life has settled down somewhat and I have more time to concentrate on my quilting. I hope you all have a blessed New Year!!

I'm going on the lecture and teaching tour again.  If you are a member of a guild or have a store I would love to give a lecture or a workshop.  Check out my webpage for more info.  http://laurakrasinski.com


I'm expecting a new machine to be delivered this month.  I bought a Babylock Coronet.  I'm so excited to start with a new kind of quilting. You can go here http://babylock.com/quilting/coronet/ to check it out.

I have been doing some teaching a Ben Franklin Crafts in Oconomowoc. I have a class coming up in February.  It is a 2 day class with 2 weeks in-between classes to make Toni Whitney's Red Fox.  It is a raw edge applique pattern.   During the first class we will start to build the fox.  When you come back for the second class we will put the fox on the background, sandwich it and I will show you how I stitch the pattern pieces down. Sign ups will be up soon.  Just google Ben Franklin Crafts in Oconomowoc.  This is going to be a fun class. 

Red Fox in Progress


No comments:

Post a Comment