Saturday, January 14, 2017

A New Facebook Group

I'm always trying to find out what teachers are in the area teaching.  Or giving lectures to a guild.  So decided to make this facebook group called
Midwest Lectures, Workshops and Classes
It open to everyone you just have to ask to join.
Here is what I posted on my facebook page.

Please check out my new group. For teachers and students. A group to post your lectures and classes anywhere in the Midwest. And for students to have a one stop place to find out who's teaching in the area and where. Quilt guilds are welcome to post and also stores. I think this will be a great group once we get started. Below is more info from the group page. 
Midwest Lectures, Workshops and Classes
This group is for artists who teach and students who would like a one stop place to see who had upcoming lectures, workshops or classes in the Midwest area. I you are a teacher please post your classes. I would love to see this group grow. If you are a quilt guild or a shop please post your upcoming events. Whether you are a teacher or someone looking to take a class this is the place for you!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/269203626831716/

My first post on that group was this...
The class schedule is up! I'm teaching the Red Fox fused pattern. Go here for class schedule. 
#19 – Fuse the Red Fox Instructor: Laura Krasinski Saturday, Feb. 18 AND Saturday, Mar. 4In this class you will put together the Wall Quilt "Red Fox." You will assemble the top in the first class, then receive instruction in the second class in how to quilt it while stitching the pieces in place. Students will have homework to complete prior to and between classes.Prerequisite: Some experience with free motion quilting.Fee: $45.50 1:30pm-5:30pm (2/18) 1:30pm-4:30pm (3/4)



I hope you can join my facebook group and especially those of you who are teaching and would like students to know.  

No comments:

Post a Comment