Thursday, October 24, 2013

My Last Vending Show

I just wanted to let everyone know that this weekend I will be vending at the North Shore Quilt Guild show.  You can read about it here.  http://www.northshorequiltersguild.org  I will have the Bigfork Bay Cotton Co. quilt patterns and kits with me along with some Toni Whitney patterns and kits and a few from Wildfire Designs.  I will continue to sell these patterns on my Etsy shop.  Or you can call me or email me if you need a pattern.  You can also buy direct from the companies.  I have enjoyed vending so much that who knows if I might go back to it in a year or so.  But, as of now I think the midwest knows about Bigfork Bay Cotton Company and their patterns.  I will continue to lecture and give workshops to guilds.  That is what I love doing the most.  So if you ever want me to come to your guild  just drop me a line or give me a call.  And thanks for all your support these past two years.




October 26 -27th
Nicolet High School
6701 Jean Nicolet Drive
Glendale, WI 53209
10-4PM
100 + Quilts
Quilt Appraisals by Carol Butzke

No comments:

Post a Comment