Thursday, September 26, 2013

SAQA Auction

Only 2 more days until the SAQA Auction will be over.. I am happy to say that my dog quilt "Billy" made $150 for SAQA.. That is always so exciting.  You can see the auction quilts here..
http://www.saqa.com/gallery-mini-detail.php?ID=2416  Quilts go down to $150 tomorrow at 2pm and then $75 Sat. at 2pm.  All of the quilts are pretty amazing... I bought 2 last year and just love them.
I am excited to say there is an article in the Fall SAQA Journal about collecting quilts.  The author of the article asked me about my collecting experience and you can read about it and see some of the quilts I have collected.  The organization is so good for me.. There is so much information on the website, in the journals, and the yahoo group is always buzzing about something... Consider joining SAQA.  You will be happy if you do.  If you have any questions please send me an email.  I might have the answer.. If I don't know it I can get it for you.  All of the artists are willing to share their knowledge.  Here is my quilt Billy that was sold last week..


No comments:

Post a Comment