Sunday, September 8, 2013

MY FAVORITE>.... TURTLES!!

Hi all... I'm so excited to show you the most recent quilt pattern from Toni Whitney.  Sea Turtles.  Most of you know how much I love turtles and tortoises so I am thrilled with this new pattern and can't wait to make it.  
I have a very busy schedule coming up.  I'm vending at the Quilts in Bloom show  in Hoffman Estates on Sept. 20 and 21    http://www.nsqg.net/quiltshows.html

I'll be giving a lecture in McHenry on Oct. 3rd with a possible workshop on the 5th.  

I go on retreat to Green Lake (Pilgrim Center) with my guild Oct. 17 - 20

I will be vending at the Northshore quilt guild show Autumn Splendor on Oct. 26 and 27  http://www.northshorequiltersguild.org

So if you like the pattern and want to purchase one either visit me at one of the shows or shoot me an email.  You will love it.. 

I have a retreat coming up in Dec.  5- 8th... at my friend Chris Daly new quilt retreat.  Woodland Ridge Retreat in Downsville, Wisconsin .. if you would like to join us visit the website and sign up and pay.. We are going to have a really great time... http://woodlandridgeretreat.blogspot.com

I had a great time at Quilt Expo in Madison!!  I think my lecture on Thread Sketching and Bead Embellishment went over very well.. I had so many nice comments.  Here I am showing Machingers Gloves to the students.  It was very hot on Saturday so I was kind of dressed casual...


Here is a photo I took of my quilt Zak that was in the show. 



No comments:

Post a Comment