Sunday, August 25, 2013

A New Quilt Retreat in Wisconsin

My good friend Chris Daly who is owner of Dye Candy has just purchased a great place in northern Wisconsin for Quilt Retreats.  I just have to share the info because I am so excited and plan to get there hopefully very soon..
I would love for you to take a stroll through her blog post about the retreat.  You will be amazed.  I wish Chris all the best!!
You can read about and see photos of Woodland Retreat at the Dye Candy link below.  Or just click on
Woodland Retreat

So you love beautiful hand dyed fabrics check out her shop Dye Candy
Chris will be vending at Quilt Expo Sept. 5, 6, and 7.  I will be helping in her booth when I can.. so I hope to see you there..

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to spend time with you at Quilt Expo! We are going to have fun. Thanks for sharing the link to the retreat.

    ReplyDelete