Monday, July 22, 2013

Upcoming Show in Minoqua

Hi all...I hope you are enjoying your summer. We have had one beautiful day after another. A little hot at times but, hey isn't that what summer is all about?
I'm going to be vending at the Ladies of the Lake show in Minoqua next weekend. I'm also very excited about it because my sister in law lives up there and I will be able to spend some time with her and my mother in law.. who is going with me. Some of you may not know but, Bigfork Bay Cotton Co. is up for sale. The future is unpredictable right now. I will continue to sell patterns and teach the technique. So many patterns use the same technique. I'm planning on opening an Etsy shop this fall. I am not sure about vending next year as of right now. I have also picked up some of Toni Whitney's patterns that she sells on her website. I'm very excited to be carrying those. So if you get up to the show stop by and say Hi.
I am carrying Liberty patterns and patterns with fabric.
This poppy pattern and kit.
Mistral which I only had the pattern.. now have the kit. Also Pride and Joy and Flo Flo which I only had the pattern.
Also a few other patterns from her.
http://www.toniwhitney.com


I also want to tell you about the corrections on the Bigfork Bay Cotton Co page. If you have a pattern I would suggest before you start working on it go to the BFBCC website and on the very bottom click on the Corrections. Just in case your pattern may have one. See you soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment