Friday, April 5, 2013

SEW DAYS and BFBCC CLASS

I am planning on Sew Days for Tuesdays in the months of April and May. 9:30- 3:30 at
Immanuel Baptist Church 4250 N. 137th St. Brookfield Wi.
I will also be teaching a thread sketching and embellishing class at Ben Franklins on May 15 and 22 6:00 pm - 8:30
This is a really fun class if you want to improve your free motion quilting skills.

Do you have one of the Bigfork Bay Cotton Co. patterns and are afraid to take it out of the package...Well, this is for you. I will be teaching an all day BFBCC class on June 29th most likely at the same church as the open sew. 9-4. I would like to know at least 2 weeks ahead of time if you want to take the class. The cost is $35.00.
Please email or call me if you are interested in the open sews or the BFBCC class.
artontherun@wi.rr.com
262-781-9269

No comments:

Post a Comment