Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Busy Time of Year


The leaves are turning colors and the fall has quickly approached us.  Last weekend I lectured at Ben Franklin and I was the featured quilter.  I had over 20 quilts hanging in the shop.  It was very cool.




Next Tuesday I will be speaking to Tosa Quilters.  Heading up to Montello on Weds. and then Green Lake on Thursday for a 4 day quilting retreat.  I might stop up north for a few days after that and then home for work on Thursday.  I will be working Thurs.,  Fri.,  Sat., and Sunday and then on Monday I have a lecture in Racine at the Lighthouse quilters guild.  Hoping to start packing for Houston before the lecture.  I will then be leaving on Oct. 31 to head to Houston for the International Quilt Festival for 5 days.  After I get back from that I will have a chance to breath.. I love being busy.. Hope to see some of you in Houston!!

No comments:

Post a Comment