Sunday, March 4, 2012

Friends ...Good sports..








Tracing onto wonder under

I used a few of my friends last Sat. to teach them the technique to put together the Bigfork Bay Cotton Co. Patterns.. we had so much fun.. and I do believe that I did a pretty good job...from what they told me.. .Now I am ready for the real world... Thought I would share some photos with you.


Ironing onto the correct fabrics

Ironed

Starting Ascending Song

P
Assembling the parts
Putting them together

Patti picked a hard one.. Lots of pieces.. but, is it going to be beautiful when she is done


Earth Wind or Fire.... ?


Fusing the pieces..

Waste nothing!!



Three Wise Guys... don't you just love them?

I used a few of my friends last Sat. to teach them the technique to put together the Bigfork Bay Cotton Co. Patterns.. we had so much fun.. and I do believe that I did a pretty good job...from what they told me.. .Now I am ready for the real world... Thought I would share some photos with you.

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures Laura!!!!!
    We ALL had great fun!
    Huggies,Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun!!! Saw Patti post hers-amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the horse!
    yes erathwindfire! All of it!
    "drinkers of the wind" is often applied to the Arabian horse.

    ReplyDelete