Friday, March 9, 2012

The Art Of Quilting

Just a quick reminder that the West Suburban Quilt Guild show is next Friday and Saturday March 16 and 17. Mt. Mary College is on 92nd and Burleigh in Milwaukee. The show times are Friday 10-7 with a special event at 7pm.. Mickey Dupre will be the guest speaker. Saturday 10-4. I will be there vending Bigfork Bay patterns. It has been a fun week receiving all the patterns in the mail. THe fabrics in the kits are so beautiful.. I can't decide which one I will make next. Stop by and visit me!! And don't forget to visit the guilds gift shop. THere are so many cool items made by the members. The quilts as usual are beautiful ( I will have 4 in the show) And there will be a fun bed turning with Carol Butzke. Which 5 of my vintage quilts will be in. I'm anxious to find out any information about them that she can give me. See you at the show!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment